Why Invest in Afghanistan?
- Free market economy led by private sector initiatives
- Unprecedented economic growth (GDP growth from USD 2.2 billion in 2002 to USD 21.8 billion in 2014)
- Utilization of Preferential Trade Agreements and Systems (with India, China, Europe, USA, and etc.)
- Availability of skilled labor
- Increased market demand
http://365saturday.com/dynamics/geneva2018/ Tax & Dutieshttp://vomb.com.ar/jack-white-the-killers-patti-smith-homenajean-a-u2/
- Flexible tax and duty regime
- 20% corporate tax
- 0% Duty on import of machineries
- 1% Duty on import of raw materials
- Carry forward of losses (An accounting technique that applies the current year’s net operating losses to future years’ profits in order to reduce tax liability).
http://grpf.ca/grpf.ca/donate Strong Government Commitment for Investment Climate Reforms.
Buy Adipex P 37.5 Mg Agreements & Memberships
- Bi-Lateral and Multi-Lateral Trade Agreements (APTTA, ECOTA, SAFTA)
- Membership of International Road Transport TIR
- Soon to get WTO membership